Abridged summary of google-groups-basics@googlegroups.com - 15 Messages in 12 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/google-groups-basics/topics

    Paraf <an......@gmail.com> Aug 01 12:47AM -0700 ^
     
    Newbie question :-)
     
    Is there a way to have pictures automatically included in the DIGEST
    EMAIL Distribution?
    I would like all originally embedded pictures, icons etc... from email more...
    Fairtrade Dealer <fa.............@gmail.com> Jul 31 11:11PM -0700 ^
     
    There are nearly 1000 members who are paid members of a service
    providing company. The company unfairly increased the fee to its
    members and the members do not understand that. We are trying to more...
    "Sean." <se........@gmail.com> Jul 31 11:49PM -0700 ^
     
    As title says....
     
    None of my groups are updating the discussion area!!!!
     
    I can't see any new posts. No one can post anything....
    more...
    Ibda3world <hi....@gmail.com> Jul 31 10:22PM -0700 ^
     
    Ibda3world was a cultural group to spread knowledge and boost
    creativity. There were +17,000 members when it was deleted. It would
    take a very long time to gather all of those people back into more...
    WorldCup2010 <bs......@gmail.com> Aug 01 03:21AM -0700 ^
     
    hi
    when i send a massage to yahoo mails all my posts go to spam folder
    how can i fix this problem
    more...
    LesleySustWest <tr........@lesleyasman.co.uk> Jul 31 01:23PM -0700 ^
     
    Snap! I tried sending an email as well but that doesn't work either.
     
    How do we discover what's wrong if nobody replies :-(
     
    LesleySustWest
    more...
    Derek McGovern <de............@gmail.com> Aug 01 02:10AM -0700 ^
     
    I'm having a similar problem with my group. I'm the owner of the
    forum, and yet none of my posts (or anyone else's) have appeared for
    seven hours now. I've tried posting on the forum itself and via more...
 Topic: Google Groups
    Savannah <an..........@gmail.com> Jul 31 06:11PM -0700 ^
     
    How do I make a chat in my Google Group?
    more...
    billiebiz <bi....@bizec.rr.com> Jul 31 05:36AM -0700 ^
     
    I have the message of an applicant ,it was sickening, concerning
    children.
     
    Please advice where to report Him and his message
     
    Thanks
    billiebiz
    more...
    billiebiz <bi....@bizec.rr.com> Jul 31 01:51PM -0700 ^
     
    Hello,
     
    I am happy to copy and paste what was said when applying to my group,
     
    I need to know where I can report this person, this concerns children,
    small children he should not have a more...
    Olaf Palmer <ol........@gmail.com> Jul 31 10:22AM -0700 ^
     
    Hey Folks,
     
    I tried to send a file whose size was 3119 Kb to a google group and
    all the times that I submit, I receive an answer of Mail Delivery that
    says my message was too large. more...
    "darren.b" <so.......@gmail.com> Jul 31 12:32PM -0700 ^
     
    It's not <4MB after encoding. Keep it below 2.8MB and you'll be fine.
     
    On Jul 31, 6:22 pm, Olaf Palmer wrote:
    more...
    Surferchick30 <su...........@gmail.com> Jul 31 09:30AM -0700 ^
     
    I just created a Google Group for a wedding. I haven't uploaded any
    photos and when I try to I get an error that says:
     
    1. Insufficient quota to upload image. You may want to delete some
    files. more...
    Steven - A Cajun Flake <st....@gumpoint.com> Jul 31 09:20AM -0700 ^
     
    How can we make the Google group interface look more like this forum
    with post threads grouped together?
    more...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Groups Basics" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-groups-basics@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-groups-basics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-groups-basics?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Frontier Knowledge Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to frontier-knowledge-group@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to frontier-knowledge-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/frontier-knowledge-group?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment