I hope you understand English?

How are you? Please can I communicate with you confidentially? I hope you understand English? I have raised enough Capital to Invest abroad as I want to penetrate Asia Market but I need a local person to guide me through. If you are interested let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements. Do not worry if you have no capital to join and partner with me, I will make adequate compensations for your assistance.(It is negotiable)

I will give you more details of myself, the investment fund and business plans when you reply. I wait for your email soon

Regards
Capt. David Border

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Frontier Knowledge Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to frontier-knowledge-group@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to frontier-knowledge-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/frontier-knowledge-group?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment