[MMIT Happy Gratitude Day! Sending you Love!



Happy Day of Gratitude!

Greetings Dear One,

Tomorrow here in the US we have our annual holiday known as Thanksgiving.  A day of gathering and expressing Gratitude.

I am holding you in my heart as it fills with Gratitude for being a part of my life.  No matter at what level you have engaged with me in the past - I am Grateful for the connection.  

Wishing you a grand day of Gratitude, Love and Grace!

May your day be filled with all of this and so much more!

I have a special offer coming your way tomorrow afternoon.  This is good only on Super White Light Friday.   If your heart calls, I invite you to take advantage of it right away as the offer is limited to the first 25 people.

Sending you the healing light of Gratitude! Take a deep breath and breath in that energy of gratitude. May it support you  always and in all ways.

Much Love and Blessings!
DaKara
P.O. Box 4338
Everett, WA 98204, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment