[MMIT Unleash the power of your brilliance!



Greetings Dear One,

"Let your light shine!" Have you heard that a million times and never really understood it, or does that thought create some anxiety for you?

Over the years I have discovered what it means to step into my greatness  and truly live in my Brilliance.

And I want to share these secrets with you!

I've teamed up with my colleague Lacey Sherwood and 20 other experts to share how we have all moved from a place of fear, doubt and lack to a place of empowerment, belief and abundance.

Imagine what it would be like to show up in your authentic brilliance, free from the worry of other people's judgment, living the life you came here to live!

Whether you are holding back in big or small ways; personally or professionally, we will share with you the small, easy steps you can take to immediately shift into YOUR Brilliance and shine in every area of your life!

Best of all, the  Stepping Into Brilliance summit is Free. Plus every speaker has a special free gift for every participant.

Register now at http://steppingintobrilliance.com/DK to get all this juicy insight from 21 experts at the top of their industry.

It's the first step to your Brilliance!

Isn't it time you shine your light?


Throughout my life, I've seen how most people hide from the spotlight, shy away from praise and deny their gifts and talents.

Is this you? 

Can you imagine what your life would hold if you were comfortable shining your light, and living in your brilliance?

How would your life be different?

I'm being featured as an expert in an upcoming summit called Stepping into Brilliance, and I want you to be my special guest!  I know  this has the power to shift your life in a huge way.

My friend and colleague Lacey Sherwood and I have teamed up with 20 other leading experts to give you the edge you need to recognize your talents and step out of the shadows in your own life

The wisdom and tools offered in this summit are powerful! No matter how stuck you feel,  implementing the things you learn in this summit will change your life.

Best of all, the Stepping Into Brilliance summit is FREE. Plus, every speaker has a special free gift for everyone who participates. I recommend you register for this summit and start shining like you never have before.

Sign up at http://steppingintobrilliance.com/DK  to get free access to all of the amazing materials available at the Stepping into Brilliance summit.

 

Blessings
DaKara
Journeys Into Wholeness

 P.S.  My interview is on November 18th!  Save the date! Sign up now to receive your free gifts http://steppingintobrilliance.com/DK

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
DaKara Kies, Author, Master Energy Healer, 
Light Alchemist, Sacred Transformationist,
Certified Inspiration, Money & Relationship Coach.
Intuitive Reader, Feng Shui Consultant & Artist

www.DaKara.com
www.HPTHealing.com
www.FengShuiMind.info
www.RelinquishSeries.com
www.NewMoonCheck.com
www.DaKaraEssences.com


P.O. Box 4338
Everett, WA 98204, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment