[MMIT How Creativity Can Transform YOUR Life!



Greetings Dear One... 

What does it mean to live a creative life?
And why does it matter?

If you're like me, you've probably felt at one time or another
that you were not living up to your greatest potential. 

There may be something inside you that said there was something more, something bigger, that you
wanted to do but either you didn't know what that was
or you weren't sure how to get there.

Face it, people who are tapped into their creativity lead happier, more fulfilling lives; they aren't stuck wondering what if...

>>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN: http://bit.ly/creativerevolution-dk

I've been so intrigued by this process we all go through as artists, makers and creators. 

Whether it's a song, a book, or some other creative project,
we've all felt that calling to create, which my good friend Shereen Sun believes is a divine gift. 

She is starting a FREE online summit that seeks to answer
the questions we all have about living a happy, fulfilling life as creative individuals. 

How to use creativity to heal, how it can transform lives
and how to make it happen for yourself. 

What if you could feel the joy of inspiration
every day instead of the misery of boredom? 

I am so honored that Shereen has asked me to be one of her 25 speakers to talk about my creative process. I encourage you to sign up for the event now. 

>>>CLICK HERE TO JOIN:
 http://bit.ly/creativerevolution-dk


I can't wait to share my personal creative journey and I'm thrilled to share it through my friend and fellow creative, Shereen Sun and the FREE Creative Revolution Summit. 

Get ready to learn how to find your inner-muse, build confidence, and live your purpose.  

If you've ever wondered what if, it's time to find out NOW

>>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN:
 http://bit.ly/creativerevolution-dk

 

Love & Blessings
DaKara

P.S.  I have already pre-recorded my interview with Shereen!  We had so much fun - she is a doll!  
Register now to listen in!
  >>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN: http://bit.ly/creativerevolution-dk

P.O. Box 4338
Everett, WA 98204, USA


DaKara
Journeys Into Wholeness
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
DaKara Kies, Author, Master Energy Healer, 
Light Alchemist, Sacred Transformationist,
Certified Inspiration, Money & Relationship Coach.
Intuitive Reader, Feng Shui Consultant & Artist

www.DaKara.com
www.HPTHealing.com
www.FengShuiMind.info
www.RelinquishSeries.com
www.NewMoonCheck.com
www.DaKaraEssences.com




No comments:

Post a Comment